This dining room set elevates the art of casual rustic style. The extension table's clean-lined, farmhouse profile is beautified with a distressed nutmeg finish and thick planked effect top for added charm. And with not one but two drop-in leaves, you can easily accommodate eight with plenty of elbow room. Cushioned chairs and bench encourage lingering meals enjoyed in comfort. And with a mix of drawer, cabinet and shelf space, the server will serve you well for years to come.
- Includes dining table, 4 upholstered chairs, bench and server
- Table made with wood, acacia veneer and engineered wood
- Nutmeg finish
- Dining chairs and bench made of wood; nailhead trim with antiqued bronze-tone finish; polyester upholstery over foam cushioned seat
- Table with 2 separate extension leaves; extends by pulling both ends and dropping in leaves (seats up to 8)
- Server with 2 smooth-gliding drawers (top drawer with felt lining), 4 cabinets (lower cabinets each with 1 shelf) and center display shelf; antiqued bronze-tone hardware
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Dining Table and 4 Chairs and Bench with Storage
||7-Piece Dining Package
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Warranties vary per manufacturer. Contact store for details.
Warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.-->
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.