If style is the question, then this 2-piece sleeper sectional with ottoman is the answer. Sporting clean lines and sleek track arms, the decidedly contemporary profile is enhanced with plump cushioning and a chenille-feel upholstery, so pleasing to the touch. Sure to play well with so many color schemes, this living room set in slate gray includes understated floral pattern pillows for fashionably fresh appeal. Crafted of quality memory foam, the pull-out full mattress comfortably accommodates overnight guests.
- Includes 2-piece sectional (with left-arm facing sofa sleeper and right-arm facing corner chaise) and ottoman
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- Firmly cushioned ottoman
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Decorative pillows included
- Polyester upholstery and pillows with soft polyfill
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Included bi-fold full memory foam mattress sits atop a supportive steel frame
- Memory foam encased in damask ticking and provides better airflow for a cooler night's sleep
- Sectional's platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||2-Piece Sleeper Sectional with Ottoman
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Warranties vary per manufacturer. Contact store for details.
Warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.-->
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.