With its elegant Charles of London arms, soothing shades and sumptuous comfort, this living room set with sofa, loveseat and swivel glider accent chair brings a classic look beautifully into the present. Loaded with multi-tonal interest, the sofa and loveseat's wheat-hue upholstery is a fresh choice in neutrals. Charming with straight skirt styling and a fresh laundry stripe upholstery for a sweet, sophisticated sensibility, the swivel glider accent chair puts the accent on cozy comfort and homey charm.
- Includes sofa, loveseat and swivel glider accent chair
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 7 accent pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Sofa and loveseat with polyester/polypropylene upholstery
- Accent chair with polyester/acrylic/linen/cotton/rayon upholstery, gentle rocking motion, smooth 360-degree swivel
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Sofa and loveseat's platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Chair
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Warranties vary per manufacturer. Contact store for details.
Warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.-->
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.