Stand out from the crowd with this brilliantly styled sectional with power and rocker recliner. Ultra cool, ultra contemporary and ultra comfortable, this fashion-forward furniture sports a fabulous faux leather enhanced with contrast stitching that's on point. Rest assured, the sumptuous pillow top armrests and sleek channel cushioning feel every bit as good as they look. Enlightened elements include a power control with USB plug-in and blue LED lighting (by the cup holders) to create a home theater experience worthy of A-listers.
- Includes 3 pieces: right-arm facing zero wall power recliner, left-arm facing power reclining sofa with console and rocker recliner
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Sectional with one-touch power control with adjustable positions
- Recliner with one-pull reclining motion and gentle rocking motion
- Zero wall design requires minimal space between wall and sectional back
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Includes USB charging port in the power control
- Lift-top storage console includes 2 cup holders with blue LED lighting
- Polyester/polyurethane/vinyl upholstery
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||2-Piece Sectional with Recliner
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Warranties vary per manufacturer. Contact store for details.
Warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.-->
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.