If you love country living, this homey bed and dresser with fireplace option match your authentic taste. The rustic finish, plank-style details and nailhead accents pay homage to reclaimed barn wood. The aesthetic is earthy yet clean and sophisticated making for a chic look loaded with charm.
- Includes panel bed (headboard, footboard, rails) and 7-drawer dresser
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Warm rustic plank finish over replicated oak grain and authentic touch
- Antiqued bronze-tone hardware and nailhead accents
- Dresser with smooth-gliding drawers
- Dresser with adjustable shelf behind cabinet doors
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately; mattress available, sold separately
- Compatible with W100-01 and W100-02 electric fireplace inserts
- Simple assembly required for fireplace insert installation: remove back panel to accommodate insert
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with Dresser
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Warranties vary per manufacturer. Contact store for details.
Warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.-->
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.