When merged in just the right way, rustic and industrial styles can make one happy marriage. Case in point: this full panel bed and nightstand. A refined take on barn board beauty, its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Those who love to read in bed are sure to find the retro-chic light sconce and USB plug-ins on the open-slat style headboard such a bright idea. Additional USB plug-ins with the nightstand keep you up to speed. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes full panel bed (with headboard, footboard and rails) and nightstand
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Brown rustic finish with burnt orange and teal accents in a replicated woodgrain with authentic touch
- Dark-tone industrial hardware
- Nightstand with 2 smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate for finished aesthetic
- Headboard with decorative sconce LED light (runs on 3AA batteries) and 2 USB charging ports
- Slim-profile USB charging stations with nightstand
- Power cord included; UL-listed
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Full Panel Bed with Nightstand
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Warranties vary per manufacturer. Contact store for details.
Warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.-->
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.