Enjoy endless possibilities for restful sleep on the Ultra Luxury firm mattress with hyper-cool technology. You get the best of both worlds with this hybrid innerspring mattress: the pressure relief of cooling gel-infused memory foam, coupled with body contouring pocketed coils for superior support. Rest assured that high-density quilt foam provides the comforting feel you love. Plus, this mattress arrives in a box for quick, easy setup. Just cut away the plastic wrap and unroll it. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Comfort level: firm
- 14.5" profile
- Luxury loft fiber
- 2" firm quilt foam; 2" cooling gel memory foam; 2" firm support foam; 1" base support foam
- Pocketed coils
- Hyper cool luxury 4-way knit cover
- Flame-retardant polyester comfort fiber
- Adjustable base compatible
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands can void warranty; check warranty for details
- Warranty void if outer cover is unzipped any amount and/or removed
- Foundation/box spring sold separately
- State recycling fee may apply
||Sierra Sleep® by Ashley
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
||Ultra Luxury Firm Tight Top with Memory Foam Queen Mattress
|Item Series Name
||Ultra Luxury Firm Tight Top with Memory Foam
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
||Inner Spring Master Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||59''W x 79''D x 14''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Warranties vary per manufacturer. Contact store for details.
Warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.-->
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.