If you love that touch of casual charm, but want something with a contemporary edge, this storage bed suits your style beautifully. Crisp white finish and floating top design paint a pretty picture. Shaker style panels, satin nickel-tone pulls and contrasting steel colored base complete the aesthetic.
- Includes headboard, storage footboard and rails
- Made of wood and engineered wood
- Painted white finish with contrasting raw steel colored base
- Shaker styling with picture frame drawer fronts
- Floating top effect on headboard and footboard
- Metal bar pulls with satin nickel-tone finish
- Panel headboard
- Footboard with smooth-gliding drawer with dovetail construction
- Included roll slats eliminate need for foundation/box springs
- Assembly required
||Twin Panel Bed
||Twin Panel Bed
|Item Color Key
||Brynburg Twin Panel Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||41''W x 76''D x 55''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Warranties vary per manufacturer. Contact store for details.
Warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.-->
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.