This dresser and mirror set is sure to win your heart with its daring designer take on modern rustic. The dresser and mirror's crisp, clean and minimalist-chic profile is enriched with a striking replicated oak grain with thick plank styling and a weathered gray finish for that much more authentic character. Large-scale hooded pulls gracing the flush-mount drawers add such a distinctive twist.
- Includes dresser and mirror
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Rustic gray planked replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Hooded pull hardware in dark finish
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Dresser and Mirror
||Dresser and Mirror
|Item Color Key
||Wynnlow Dresser and Mirror
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||60.5''W x 15.5''D x 71''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Width Inches
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Warranties vary per manufacturer. Contact store for details.
Warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.-->
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.