The epitome of fashion-forward design, this dresser with mirror set is a beautiful blend of comfort and luxury. Shiny chrome-tone accents, a pearlized finish and mosiac pulls bring a glam touch to the richly rustic appearance. Six smooth-gliding drawers provide plenty of storage space for your wardrobe needs.
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Light finish with subtle pearl effect over replicated cedar grain with authentic touch
- Large scale chrome-tone handles with mosaic details
- Faceted chrome-tone accents
- Six smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Dresser and Mirror
||Dresser and Mirror
|Item Color Key
||Altyra Dresser and Mirror
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||61''W x 15''D x 76''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Warranties vary per manufacturer. Contact store for details.
Warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.-->
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.