Inspired by natural beauty, refined to perfection. This king panel bed brings cozy outdoor vibes to your bedroom with its warm and inviting golden rustic finish. Simple and streamlined, the piece adds a subtle touch of authentic style to your space.
- Includes king panel headboard, footboard and rails
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) and decorative laminate for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Golden rustic finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Decorative laminate replicates natural or man-made material surfaces with consistent color, pattern and texture
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||King Panel Bed
||King Panel Bed
|Item Color Key
||Hyanna King Panel Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||79''W x 90''D x 49''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Warranties vary per manufacturer. Contact store for details.
Warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.-->
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.