Sophisticated yet unassuming. This sectional has a clean, contemporary that will get noticed, and the cool gray fabric is the perfect counterpoint to your vibrant lifestyle. For added convenience, a handy USB port keeps your devices charged up and close at hand. Best of all, the modular design ensures the perfect fit for any space.
- Includes 5 pieces: left-arm facing corner chair, right-arm facing corner chair, wedge and 2 armless chairs
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Tufted seat and back
- Polyester upholstery
- Dual USB port
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
||Edlie 5-Piece Sectional
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||85''W x 85''D x 35''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Warranties vary per manufacturer. Contact store for details.
Warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.-->
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.