Curate a living room retreat that suits both your busy lifestyle and penchant for modern aesthetics with this sectional. Thick, plush seat cushions cradle you after a long workday or provide cozy support while you stream the latest TV show. The taupe upholstery slips into any contemporary scene with ease, while a modular design makes each individual piece striking from any angle.
- Includes 5 modular pieces: left-arm facing corner chair, wedge, 2 armless chairs and right-arm facing corner chair
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Modular pieces can float anywhere; sides are finished (with no connectors)
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached seat and reversible back cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Throw pillows included
- Pillows with feather-fiber blend
- Polyester upholstery
- Non-skid legs
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Item Color Key
||Raeanna 5-Piece Sectional
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Warranties vary per manufacturer. Contact store for details.
Warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.-->
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.